- creates energy in the body
- regulates pivotal cellular processes
- maintains DNA integrity
- protects our bodies from aging and
- Regulates our circadian rhythm, which controls our body’s sleep/wake cycle.
- Avoid using during pregnancy and breast-feeding
- Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS)
- Beneficial for fatigue when used alone
- Protects the brain
- Increase energy
- Boost cognition
- DNA repair
- Anti-aging effects
- Combat depression
An expert of Harvard University said in an interview:
- NAD+ is the fuel that drives the genes to work. But like a car cannot drive without its fuel, sirtuins require NAD+. Results from studies show that raising NAD+ level in the body activates sirtuins and increases lifespan in yeast, worms, and mice. Although NAD+ replenishing shows promising results in animal models, scientists are still studying how these results can translate to humans.
- Increasing NAD+ levels in muscle can improve its mitochondria and fitness in mice. Other studies also show that mice that take NAD+ boosters are leaner and can run farther on the treadmill, showing a higher exercise capacity. Aged animals that have a higher level of NAD+ outperforms its peers.
- Aging and high-fat diet reduce the level of NAD+ in the body. Studies have shown that taking NAD+ boosters can alleviate diet-associated and age-associated weight gain in mice and improve their exercise capacity, even in aged mice. Other studies even reversed the diabetes effect in female mice, showing new strategies to fight metabolic disorders.
- High blood pressure can cause an enlarged heart and blocked arteries that lead to strokes. Boosting NAD+ levels gives protection to the heart, improving cardiac functions. In mice, NAD+ boosters have replenished NAD+ levels in the heart to baseline levels and prevented injuries to the heart caused by a lack of blood flow. Other studies have shown that NAD+ boosters can protect mice from abnormal heart enlargement.
- In mice with Alzheimer’s, raising the NAD+ level can decrease protein build up that disrupts cell communication and increases cognitive function. Boosting NAD+ levels also protects brain cells from dying when there’s insufficient blood flow to the brain. Many studies in animal models present new prospects of helping the brain age healthy and defend against neurodegeneration.
As we get older, we lose NAD+. By the time you’re 50, you have about half the level you once had when you were 20
An easy daily routine:
- Take 2 capsules, one in the morning and one at night as the general prescribed dosage to most of people is 1g a day (you may consult with your physician for your body’s need at the moment and then utilize accordingly).
- This is a light weight capsule and shows the results faster as compared to other capsules/ tablets as it is providing the absolute dosage amount needed by the body in general.
- Studies have shown the decrease of the molecule associates with age-related diseases including accelerated aging, metabolic disorders, heart disease, and neurodegeneration. Low levels of NAD+ are associated with age-related disease due to less functional metabolism. But replenishing NAD+ levels has presented anti-aging effects in animal models, showing promising results in reversing age-related diseases, increasing lifespan and health span.
- 1 bottle is enough for a month (not stuffing your medicine shelf with extra capsules )
- 60 capsules of 500mg each that is 2 capsules a day as per general prescription.
- Use as per your physician recommendation as not everything is for everyone.
Why this NAD+ only?
- This bottle is providing you the absolute amount a human body should be consuming of this molecule
- Providing you 1 month dosage in the best ever price as compared to any other supplements of this quality and functions.
- Open for any suggestion or recommendation as our team is trying to bring the best of you.